Walls of Hope is always in need of tools/materials/supplies for interior and exterior renovations, home improvements and decorating. We are also in need of household items such as: household furniture, kitchen appliances, mattresses and electronics.
When determined; we also extend help for new beginnings with: clothing, groceries, academic products, toys and “Value Add” Professional Services to positively impact the lives and outlook of our recipients.
Donations and Inquires can be made directly through our website.
A very deserving family or child faced with: illness, handicap, hardship or “challenges” could experience a living environment similar to what you have with you and your family? Clean, Mold Free, Problem-Free Electrical and Plumbing Fixtures, a Bed or a TV; things we often take for granted.
That deserving family or child could have the chance to envision and experience a somewhat “normal/promising” life and have hope restored? A Gift of Hope that will make their life that much more beautiful/brighter/promising/worthwhile..?
You could make this happen? What If…Why Not..?
Walls of Hope Wish List Items
- Gift Cards – Grocery, Big Box stores, Clothing, Restaurant, Health & Wellness Services, Transit Passes
- Televisions, DVD Players, Game Console’s (PlayStation, Wii, Xbox), Cell Phones
- Computers, Laptops, Printers
- Furniture (New and Gently Used)
- Paint, Flooring, Ceramic and Linoleum Tile, Lumber (interior and exterior)
- Building Supplies – nails, screws paint brushes, sand paper
- Appliances (Fridges, Stoves, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Washer & Dryers, Air Purifiers, BBQs, Lawnmowers)
- Bedding, Drapery, Fabric, Sewing Supplies
- Lighting and Plumbing fixtures
- Tools – All Tools and Building Equipment to make the project complete, done professionally and with ease.
- Packing and Cleaning Supplies
- Funding & Volunteers:
All donations, Gifts-In-Kind, Sponsorship and Volunteer opportunities are welcomed!
- Product, Material and Decorating Item Donations:
Donated items can be arranged for pick up or delivery per online form submission